We Are One - 4G
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To My Class, 4G

2 posters

Go down

To My Class, 4G Empty To My Class, 4G

Post  ChinLiangz Sat May 23, 2009 1:32 am

Ladies and Gentlemen listen up, this is your classmate Ng Chin Liang speaking, ( I hope you people sees this, but I'll just write it down)
you people have got to work hard to get through the 'N' Levels and finish the 'O' Levels beautifully.
It ain't gonna be easy but you people still have to do it.

I know, I know, you're thinking, "There's still the June holidays and we've just finished the mid-years, RELAX dude, there's still time."
NO - There is no time left. Time is ticking away, Time cannot be reversed, there's nothing you can do about it but to get the most out of it.

Therefore, I urge you people to think through it carefully, think of everyone near you, think of your teachers, your parents, your friends.
What do they expect of you ? Though they don't really say it, but I know that everyone would want you do well.

This is Part of Life, the Journey we'll all make. Tough it is, but it is just minor compared to the future.

I know how it feels, but here I am, wasting my time, slacking. I feel really sad and wish i could do something about it but it is exactly what i said - Tough.

Now, I am gonna find something I can grab hold on, and endure everything.
Then, those temptations came, ughh - Think of your future! Concentrate!

Everyone, its not too late. You can do it as long as you try hard enough. Don't be Lazy.
Everyone is there for you, We are like one big family.

[5/23/09][12:20am][32.5 degree Celcius]

Your Friend,
ChinLiang

(I still have some more to say, but that's enough. Its kinda incomplete, but... you get the idea.)
ChinLiangz
ChinLiangz

Back to top Go down

To My Class, 4G Empty Re: To My Class, 4G

Post  Ng AK Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:58 am

listened.... I get what u mean too... please do continue whenever u feel ready again...

Ng AK

Back to top Go down